- Some Definitions
- Categories of Information We Collect
- Other Information We Receive and Store: When you visit one or more of our Websites, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. With those cookies, we are aware of and collect information concerning when you visit our Website, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform and other similar information. You may turn off all cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser on how to block cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, if you block cookies it may be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to access all the information on our Website or to make a purchase.
- Tracking Our Emails to Our Customers: When we send emails to Customers, we track who opened the emails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
- Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote our Products. For example, if you purchase any product from us we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to purchase further Products which we believe may be of interest to you. There will be a link on such emails which you can click to opt out of receiving further similar emails. If we send you such material by post and you do not wish to receive further such material please contact us using the contact information on the material you receive.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect ("opt-in") to receive. There will be a link on informational and promotional emails which you can click to opt out of receiving further similar emails. If we send you such material by post and you do not wish to receive further such material please contact us using the contact information on the material you receive.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback about our Products.
- To communicate with you concerning your relationship with us for informational, as opposed to promotional, purposes.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, and receipts, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Customers, owners, officers and others.
- To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors such as lawyers and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
- Accuracy of Data and Rights
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that you provide us with the information we require to do that. If your data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your email address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date.
We retain the data about you only so long as reasonably required to meet the purposes for which we have the right to use the information.
If required by English Law we will give you access to any of your Personal Information that we hold about you within 40 days of any request you make for such information. We may charge for providing this information to you, as permitted by applicable law.
- UK Data Protection Notification
We comply with the Data Protection Act. A guide to the Act can be found at http://www.ico.gov.uk/for_organisations/data_protection/the_guide.aspx.